EFFECTIVE DATE: 18/08/20
Your privacy is very important to us. CHADWICK SURFACES, INT'L and all its affiliates & subsidiaries (referred to here as “Chadwick's,” “we,” “us,” etc.) appreciate your interest in our site and in the services we provide to client businesses and talented workers. Our site is designed to provide access to online information about Chadwick's and its affiliates, and our services. In connection with providing this information and service, there are times when we may ask for or collect information from you, either in the form of anonymous data or personally identifiable information. As part of our commitment to honoring your rights and your privacy, this Privacy Statement explains our approach in using and protecting the information we gather from you on our site. By using this site, you consent to the terms in this Privacy Statement.
If you choose to continue visiting our site, your visit and any disputes over privacy are subject to the terms in this Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to change the Privacy Statement at any time without notice except as otherwise provided here. Please check back periodically to see if our Privacy Statement has been updated. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you by updating this Statement, posting notice of the change on our home page, and/or sending you an email notification. Your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement and consent to the terms of this Privacy Statement and any future versions thereof.
Chadwick's will at times collect personal data through this site to recruit effectively and provide clients and workers with swift, quality service. Chadwick's respects that individuals have a right to know what information of theirs is being collected and used, why, and for what purpose. We follow all international privacy laws and regulations and have put procedures in place to comply fully with them. This Privacy Statement describes and supports all of our privacy practices and also tells you more about what user information is gathered by Chadwicks, when and how that occurs, where user information is stored, and what purposes for which it is used. It will also let you know what kind of rights you can exercise regarding the personal data Chadwicks collects.
Who to Contact:
To contact our Data Controller with regard to processing of personal data connected with the services provided by Chadwick's via this site. You may reach out with any questions or emails about privacy or data use at:
Postal Mail: 28190 N Ballard Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045
What Information Do We Collect?
Chadwick's collects, stores, and uses certain personal information as part of providing efficient and excellent customer service. We collect this data from people who use our websites, submit resumes or apply for specific positions, seek to do business with us, or contact us with questions. The information we collect includes:
User Provided Information:
When you choose to submit personally identifiable information through our site (including name, address, phone number, or email address) by using a contact form, email address, or other submission, you are consenting to our using of that information to provide services for you. We will not use your information for other purposes unless you consent otherwise or as is required by law. In most cases, you choose the amount of information you supply. There may be times where some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. In such cases, if you do not provide the mandatory personal information you will not be able to access our help or services.
How We Use The Information We Collect:
Information you provide to us, including contact information, will be used to connect you to possible sales representatives and/or directed other staff relevant to information you submitted (i.e. employment application). However, Chadwick's does not carry out any automated decision making using your personal information.
Contact forms include any information you share with us via the site, including your specific feedback. This information may be about our site or services, support for your work search or client account, or requests for information from us or partner companies. This information will be used to respond to your specific request and will only be shared with the relevant people or third parties you authorize. We will not send your contact information to a third party without your permission.
We monitor visitor analytics to see how people are using our website, which lets us optimize its pages and features for anyone wanting to find information about services. These analytics do not contain any individually identifiable information.
Why We Use Your Information:
We will use your personal information when
- You have consented to the activity (by signing up for e-mail marketing, or otherwise consenting to be processed for a particular reason). You always have the right to withdraw your consent after it is given.
- It is necessary to meet one of our legal or regulatory obligations (such as for social security, employment law, tax law or requirements, federal/state/local equal opportunity requirements, or other similar requirements).
- When it is vital to your own interests or those of a related person (such as preventing bodily harm or legal jeopardy)
- When it is part of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, such as those included below
As mentioned elsewhere in the Privacy Statement, we may at times use your personal information as is necessary to carry out our legitimate interests (or those of a third party). Those interests include times when using the information is necessary to:
- communication related to services sought
- ensure the security of our network and information
- comply with United States federal and state laws
- comply with the laws of other countries
- handle disputes, claims, lawsuits and/or any other legal obligation or under legal advice
Where Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep all identifiable information on secure servers located within the United States. Network Solutions is our registrar pointing to Cultivate Communication’s secure server. We do work with outside vendors for email marketing, tracking website analytics, and other data processing. We do not control where or how our third party processors store data, but we do have strict controls in place over how and why they can access an individual’s information. This Privacy Statement applies only to ABR and its website.
You should know that sending your personal information over the internet, including via email, is generally not certain to be secure and we cannot guarantee the safety of your data while it is in transit to us. We do have security measures and practices in place to keep your information safe and private once in our possession.
What Rights Do You Have?
Chadwick's acknowledges that people have rights attached to their own personally identifiable data. If you have questions about what information Chadwick's has and what purpose it is being used for, please reach out to us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Users in the European Economic Area or Switzerland are granted specific rights attached to all of their personal information as follows:
- Access: You have the right to contact Chadwick's at any time and ask if we have collected any personal data regarding you. If we have, you can then request access to a copy of all personal information on file regarding you, which Chadwick's will provide to you.
- Correction: You have the right to contact Chadwick's to point out inaccuracies in the information we have on file for you and request that we correct it. Chadwick's will rectify any errors by updating any personal information we have on file for you to make sure it is accurate and up to date.
- Erasure: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to contact Chadwick's and request that all your personal information be permanently erased from our records. There may be times when we have to keep the information based on our legal obligations or in connection with ongoing claims. Otherwise, it will be removed from all Chadwick's and affiliate-owned servers permanently.
- Portability: You have the right to ask Chadwick's to transfer your personal information to yourself or another party in a portable, machine-readable format for use now or saving for use at a later time.
- Restriction: You have the right to contact Chadwick's and tell us to stop processing your information, either altogether or in regards to a particular purpose. Processing can be restricted or stopped without the data also being erased.
How Can You Contact Us?
If you have questions, concerns, or want to discuss with us anything in this Privacy Statement or your own personal information you can reach Chadwick's at:
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting your information and welcome any inquiries.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By continuing to use our site and contact forms, you are consenting to all the terms listed in this Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to alter or update the statement at any time. Such changes will be posted here.