Welcome to our new Trade program. Exclusive access and benefits make stone and porcelain easy to sample, specify and order. All photos, samples, and brochures are free of charge to registered trade clients.
Exclusive Trade Benefits
Inspiration / Product Photos
Trade members will have direct access to inspiration and product photos and digital files. The digital file will allow the member the ability to download the material into their own presentation materials.
- Access to source and quarry photos of the material blocks, productions, and selection of the raw material. It’s about being there from the start. Time-off to travel abroad is time-consuming. We go there so you don’t have to, especially on the front end of specifications.
- Crate photos and High-definition layout photos upon arrival at our U.S warehouse. We take care to randomly select and loose lay pieces to provide further clarification of the range and texture of the material we receive. We invite you to visit our Lake Forest warehouse and showroom to personally inspect recently received containers and inventory from Europe, Eurasia, Asia, and South America.
Complimentary Material Samples
Trade members are provided sample cuttings of the running line and special-order materials. We ship a range of samples direct to you that best represent the material you are specifying.
- Field tile samples are offered in 4x6” cuttings. Range samples will ship via your freight account number on file. With daily pick-ups at our warehouse from FedEx and UPS, your samples are only a day or 2 from being in your clients’ hands.
- Sample boxes that are pre-packed in color groups are continually updated kits of running lines and special-order materials. Samples of the most practical, well-curated stone collection in the world. Italian marble, French limestone, Eur Asian stones are all at your fingertips for those important client meetings.
With our product guide, color group brochures, and material catalog to lend the information needed to initiate and support your specifications.
- Product guides providing a comprehensive and continually updated bio of our field tile product line, with images and details critical to your specifications – such as species, sizes, and finishes available. With not too much but just enough information to get your project underway.
- A photo catalog bank organized by color family justifies the minimal effort it takes to be considered a registered trade account. Truly inspiring project photos often designed by the best in the industry, along with our own high-definition close-ups of textures you won’t find anywhere else.
- Material Tear Sheets provide specific availability, interior, and exterior recommendations, and supply chain details that are needed to complete your project on schedule.
- Member-only pricing guides that are updated regularly and fully digital allow you to keep the project moving in the right direction without having to wait on costs for running line material.